Wednesday, June 2, 2010

God Does Exist

So if you know me you know that there are some things in life that bring me great joy simply by being there in my life at that specific moment. For instance; bacon, Mt. Dew, Steak, Scrubs, New Found Glory and The Alkaline Trio. These things always make me happy. However there is one thing that does more than just make me happy and that one thing is Lorren Overcash's ass. Yes, Lorrens big wonderful booty brings me unbridled joy, it fills me to the brim with love like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Such an ass on a white girl can only be equated to opening a fruit by the foot only to find out that there are two rolls in one packet. Its nothing short of a miracle. Some may argue "oh there are plenty of white girls with big ass's blah blah blah". Yea there are plenty of big ass'd white girls but to know this ass that i speak of is to know the ass of a deity. It is a force to be reckoned. It can come off as a challenge of sorts, being forceful and abrasive when doing it doggy style. I find my self having to grab a hold of it to keep it in line. Yet it can also be adorable and welcoming when I gently grab handfuls of it. When i jiggle it i imagine it giggling like the laughter of a small cherub . When Lorren booty claps it becomes a force of nature that causes instant erections.

Now after describing her ass in great detail there is an over all point to this that I am trying to convey and that is the fact that God does really and truly exist. This is not a joke, I am deadly serious. The God that I know does not always give you what you want, sometimes he gives you what you need, other times he takes things from you for reasons that are often times lost on us yet we have to have faith that there is a greater purpose for what we have lost. In this case God knows that I am an ass man. I can't help but think it was God looking out for me when he put a beautiful girl in my life who gets me, understands me, loves me and accepts me for who I am and has an ass that makes me weep both from my eyes and my penis. If God is love, love is surely real, even the most devout atheist has to acknowledge that love is real but they could argue that God him self is not love. I however see how God could be the embodiment of love. An emotion as complex as love has to have more to it and had to have been instilled in us by something beyond our comprehension. Most emotions are innate human reactions. Emotions are instilled in us at the beginning i believe, however we gave the feelings names like "love" or "anger". One could call it something else but the emotion is still the same. Given that these complex feelings were placed in us from day one it is a sure sign of a more complex being or creator. I could go on for 2 more blogs about my take on emotions and God but the point is i believe there has to be some sort of omnipresent force at work in the world and the love i feel for Lorren and her ass is proof of this. Her ass is simply divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment